IRCS – A single Integrated GRC System
The path from Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) to an Integrated Risk Management system may be seen as a daunting prospect but it is impractical and inefficient to have dispersed GRC tools and solutions. Therefore, if you do not want to have a segregated system, try our Integrated Risk and Compliance Solution (IRCS) which offers a modern platform to integrate Governance, Risks, Incidences and many more GRC components into a central management framework to meet APRA’s or ASIC’s Standards and guidelines.
Key features offered by IRCS include:
- Risk Management – Identify, Assess, Mitigate and Monitor risks.
- Risk Control Register – Provide your organisation with an Integrated Risk and Control Methodology and library of risk controls to help determine risk control effectiveness.
- Integrated Workflow – Automate your AFSL business obligations and map out how you want to engage with your Staff, Service Providers, and your Clients.
- Easy to use interface – Start with a template and draw, customise or optimise the process using lines, shapes and fonts through an easy-to-use interface.
- Scalability is a built-in feature – built-in flexibility that comes out-of-box or tailored for your specific needs.
- No coding – Build automated workflows within minutes (no coding required).
- Simple Integration – Integrate the workflow with the other applications or existing registries you may have such as Risks, Incidents, Complaints, Contracts, etc.
- Proven workflow engine used by millions – the core functionality that drives our Workflow engine is Atlassian’s signature product Jira and can be configured to integrate with alternative tools such as Service Now and Zendesk.
- Integrated Compliance Calendar – a key calendar component that is a configurable framework to ensure your business is aware of every compliance obligation throughout the year, ensuring you never miss obligations to the Regulator.